All articles published in JKSI are fully open access under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 4.0, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non‑commercially as long as the original work is properly cited. The new creations are not necessarily licensed under the identical terms.
All JKSI articles use a non-commercial license where the use of published articles for commercial purposes is prohibited. Commercial purposes include:
- Copying or downloading of articles, or linking to such articles for further redistribution, sale, or licensing;
- Copying, downloading, or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content;
- The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee (for example, a compilation produced for marketing purposes, inclusion in a sales pack);
- Use of article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes;
- Linking to article content in e-mail messages redistributed for promotional, marketing, or educational purposes;
- Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer, or other form of commercial exploitation such as marketing products.
Special Note for AUTHORS
If you wish to reuse your own article (or an amended version of it) in a new publication of which you are the author, editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required (with the usual acknowledgements).
Teaching institutions may make multiple copies for teaching purposes, without charge, provided such copies are not resold or copied.